Bucharest OTP Airport transfer to Poiana Brasov - fixed price for 7 seats
Airport transfer to Hotel / Hotel Transfer to Airport
FREE WI-FI ON BOARD
Pick up from Bucharest city or (OTP) Airport Bucharest
- the driver will wait 45 minutes;
- Meet & Greet included - Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall holding a sign with your name on it.
All arrival times are monitored, and your professional driver will be waiting for you when you arrive. You will not be traveling with any other parties, so as soon as you meet your driver, you will depart for your destination. No waiting for other parties and no additional stops.
If delayed, the driver will wait up to 60 minutes after your flight has landed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Airport pickup
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Poiana Brasov is the most famous winter sports resort in Romania and also an important international tourist center. It has nine ski runs, with varying degrees of difficulty, sports fields, a lake, discos, bars and restaurants. Accommodation is provided in good part to luxury hotels, guesthouses, villa or cottage.
The clean air here, fresh and clean, free of dust and allergens, relatively low atmospheric pressure, and ionization are natural factors that makes the resort for the treatment of asthenic neurosis, weakly and physical and intellectual overexertion, secondary anemia endocrine diseases, respiratory diseases.
Brief History: founded in 1895, Poiana Brasov served as a place for tourism. The first cabin was built in 1904. Poiana Brasov in 1906 was recognized as a winter resort and three years later staged the first winter competitions. In 1951, international games held during winter instead of students. Poiana Brasov today looks more like a small town having luxurious hotels and restaurants.
Postavarului foot resort is situated at an altitude of 1,030 m and the highest mountain peak at an altitude of 1799 m (Vf Cristianul Great), which is an altitude difference of about 800 m.
Average summer temperature is 20 degrees C and -3 degrees C. Winter snow there from mid December until late March, snow depth is 50-60 cm on average. The first flakes of snow fall around late September and the last bit towards the end of April. Blanket of snow can be guaranteed since mid-December and the end of March. Snow has a thickness of about ~ 50 inches and about Clearing. ~ 100 cm on the mountain.
Poiana Brasov has the most dense and most modern mountain tourist facilities in the country. Here we meet two hotels, three and four stars, equipped with swimming pool, conference halls and a riding school, sports or tourist sheepfold. It features nine ski runs and is equipped with two lines and a gondola lift that provides access for tourists to Postavarului peaks, in addition, seasonal, more lift lines.
Poiana Brasov is the ideal place for spending but summer. Mountain climate (air rich in ozone) artificial lake (which offers many recreational opportunities) marked trails (hiking enthusiasts driving the various huts, offering stunning views), comfortable accommodation units etc. fully justify the international reputation this status.
The resort is suitable for active leisure (sports and leisure), with therapeutic effects on central nervous system with positive influences on all vital functions.
Departure Point :We can take you from the Airport or from any address in Bucharest
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.