Bucharest: Food Tour with a Local Guide
On this amazing walking tour, you will discover the historical center of Bucharest and taste its traditional food. Meet your friendly guide and begin your journey through the tastes of Romania.
Take your first gourmet-break in one of the most delicious food shops in the city. You will try: Traditional sausages, Romanian bacon, cheese, sweet pepper, plum jam and home bread. Additionally all guests will receive a gift, a box with a bottle with tuica, and another with palinca from Bran Transylvania.
After the visit in this shop, walk on the great Calea Victoriei where you will see the city's representative buildings and you will discover their charming history.
The next stop on this tour will be in a traditional location close to the Romana market. Here you will taste some traditional dishes, such as: Home made bread, fresh goat cheese, Romanian pork pate, traditional meat dishes, sweet cheese pie, pastry with nuts and something to drink. Bring back home another special souvenir!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Brunch - Visit 2 food shops with tasting included
- Snacks - 2 souvenir boxes with typical products
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Town, Bucharest Romania
You will discover off the beaten path Bucarest
Departure Point :Manuc's Inn, Hanul lui Manuc, București 030167, Romania
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.