Bucharest City Tour and Wine Tasting – 2.5 hours
During your city tour in Bucharest, you’ll be treated to breathtaking panoramic views of its most fascinating sites. Over the course of 1.5 hours, you’ll discover the history and marvel at the beauty of this incredible city. Feast your eyes on the magnificent architecture and monuments of Victoriei Avenue, and the Romanian Government building at Victoriei Square. Be wowed by the impressive Palace of Parliament – the world’s second-largest administrative building after The Pentagon. Step back in time with Revolution Square, where the Romanians fought against Communism. See Free Press Square and The Arch of Triumph.
Your group will have 45-60 minutes at a modern wine bar; an intimate place in the heart of Bucharest. There, you’ll be introduced to the friendly Sommelier who will present you with a carefully selected menu of 3 types of wine and local cheeses. Learn the secrets of the city, indulge in the unique flavors of local cuisine, and revel in the warm Romanian hospitality.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by car or minivan with wifi on board
- A Sommelier-Selected Menu: 3 types of wine and local cheese
- Panoramic city tour of Bucharest
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palace of Parliament, Strada Izvor 2-4, Bucharest 050711 Romania
Panoramic views with a stop in Constitution Square for photos.
Stop At: Constitution Square, Bucharest Romania
Short Stop for pictures with the Palace of Parliament.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Victoriei Street, Bucharest Romania
Feast your eyes on the magnificent architecture and monuments of Victoriei Avenue.
Pass By: Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman), Str. Franklin 1, Bucharest Romania
Concert hall of Bucharest
Stop At: Revolution Square (Piata Revolutiei), Calea Victoriei Boulevard, Bucharest Romania
Step back in time with Revolution Square, where the Romanians fought against Communism.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Triumph Arch, Piata Arcul de Triumf, Bucharest Romania
Arcul de Triumf
Pass By: House of the Free Press, 1, Piata Presei Libere, Bucharest Romania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Address in Bucharest, Airbnb apartments
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- From March to October as well as December 16 to January 6, at least 4 people are required for this activity to take place
- From January 7 to February 29 and November 1 to December 15, at least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.