Bucharest Airport transfer to Constanta
After living 16 years abroad (US - Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, Spain - Mallorca and Zaragoza, UK - London, Birmingham and Devon) and traveling the world, I moved back to my home town of Bucharest. I'm trying to offer an experience for fellow travelers from an experienced traveler as myself. When living in the UK, I worked as a Hackney Carriage and private hire driver for a few years and I also attended passenger safety and driving safety courses so safety is very important for me. I'm also a very sociable and talkative person and I can do that in English, Spanish, and very little french. I speak fluent English and Spanish and a bit of french. My service can be tailored made for my costumers as I am a very flexible person (within reason) and I hardly wait to offer you a great experience in my hometown and country.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- The main pick-up area would be Otopeni International Airport but I'm very flexible so I can pick you up from your hotel around the airport or your hotel in Bucharest.
Departure Point :
AirportsOtopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
Return Detail :Constanța, Romania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.