Bucharest Airport Transfer to Braila - fixed price for up to 7 passengers
Bucharest Airport transfer to Braila( Private transfer)
FREE WI-FI ON BOARD
Pick up from Bucharest Otopeni (OTP) Airport
- the driver will wait 45 minutes;
- Meet & Greet included -
Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall holding a sign with your name on it.
All arrival times are monitored, and your professional driver will be waiting for you when you arrive. You will not be traveling with any other parties, so as soon as you meet your driver, you will depart for your destination. No waiting for other parties and no additional stops.
If delayed, the driver will wait up to 60 minutes after your flight has landed before making inquiries with the airline, customs or immigration.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Brăila is a city in Muntenia, eastern Romania, a port on the Danube and the capital of Brăila County. The Sud-Est Regional Development Agency is located in Brăila.
According to the 2011 Romanian census there were 180,302 people living within the city of Brăila, making it the 11th most populous city in Romania.
Before 14th century, a small village existed in the place of today's Brăila, probably inhabited by fishermen and small merchants. The village fell to the Mongols during the 1241 Mongol invasion of Europe and it was under direct control of the rulers of Argeș in mid-14th century.
A settlement called Drinago was found in several 14th century Catalan and Spanish portolan charts (Angelino de Dalorto, 1325/1330 and Angelino Dulcert, 1339), as well as in the Book of Knowledge of All Kingdoms. This may have been an erroneous transcription of Brillago, a name which was later used in 15th century traveller's journals.
In Greek documents of roughly that time, the city is referred to as Proilabum or Proilava, a Greek language adaptation of its Slavic name, Brailov. In German language sources, it is mentioned as Uebereyl. The origin and meaning of the name is unknown, but it is thought to be an anthroponym.
The first certain document mentioning Brăila is a privilege act, given by Vladislav I of Wallachia to German merchants of Brașov, who were exempt of customs duties when they followed the road from Brașov to the Danube via Braylan.
Departure Point :From Bucharest Airport Otopeni (OTP) to Braila city
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.