Browns Canyon Full Day Getaway
Experience the Arkansas River Valley the way that locals do! Aspire Mountain Tours specializes in immersive and off-the-beaten-path adventures for people who want to do more than just sight-see. Experience the raw beauty of the valley and it's authentic and passionate community, with our seasoned professional guides.
We are a small tour operator offering boutique style experiences for the more discerning adventurer.
- Small tour operator guarantees intimate experience
- Expert guides
- Stunning scenery
- Delicious and locally sourced lunch
- Time to relax
- Brand new equipment
- 2 extra rapids
- Browns Canyon National Monument
per adult from
What's included :
- We provide lifejackets, wetsuits, booties and splash jackets for your comfort
- Covid Prepared- mask and hand sanitizer
- Water refill
What's excluded :
The ultimate adventure with the perfect mix of jaw-dropping scenery and adrenaline.
In between those refreshing bursts of Class III (IV) rapids you'll find time to relax and connect with nature. Soak in the stunning views of the Collegiate Peaks and the raw beauty of Browns Canyon National Monument. We'll stop for tasty riverside lunch in the heart of the canyon.
Enjoy the serenity of put-in and take-out on our private land so you can relax and take your time.
This trip is an all-around winner! Rocky Mountain rafting at its finest.
• Browns Canyon National Monument, 307 W Sackett Ave, Salida, CO 81201-1654
Departure Point :17897 US Hwy 285, Salida, CO 81201, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.