Brooklyn Street Art Graffiti Private Tour by Foot and Subway
A 3-hour tour through the Brooklyn neighborhoods of DUMBO and Bushwick, learning about Graffiti and Street Art and how they change neighborhoods.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour of NYC by foot and subway
- Informative, friendly, professional guide
- Helpful navigation of the NYC subway
- Assistance in purchasing a NYC subway MetroCard
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dumbo, Brooklyn, NY 11201
You will see cobblestone streets, old warehouses converted to luxury condominiums and faded street art. Also a beautiful view of the Manhattan skyline.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bushwick Collective Street Art, 427 Troutman St, Brooklyn, NY 11237-2601
Guided walk and talk throughout the Bushwick Collective explaining the various modes of street art - murals, wheatpastes, stencils, throw-ups and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1 Old Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Our LUNY! guide can meet you near the Concierge desk at your hotel! You will also have their mobile number in advance of your tour date.
Return Detail :The Bushwick Collective, 427 Troutman St, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price shown is per group
- Please specify whether guide meets at hotel or in DUMBO.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.