Brooklyn Museum General Admission Ticket
See great art through a unique perspective at the Brooklyn Museum of Art. Your general admission ticket give you access to the Permanent Collection which includes American Art, Arts of Africa, Arts of the Americas, Arts of the Islamic World, Arts of the Pacific Islands, Asian Art, Contemporary Art, Decorative Arts and many more exhibition halls! Explore the museum on your own or join a public tour which are given daily.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Public tours of special and permanent collection
- 10% off at gift shop
- Entry/Admission - Brooklyn Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Brooklyn Museum, 200 Eastern Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 11238-6099
Brooklyn Museum is one of the oldest and largest art museums in the United States. Its roots extend back to 1823 and the founding of the brooklyn Apprentices' Library to educate young tradesmen (Walt Whitman would later become one of its librarians).
The Brooklyn Museum was conceived as the focal point of a planned cultural, recreational, and educational district for the burgeoning city of Brooklyn. Although the scope of that envisioned complex of parks, gardens, and buildings changed after the once-independent Brooklyn was absorbed into New York City in 1898, many features of the plan were eventually realized and are reflected in what can be seen today.
In recent years, the Museum has focused on redesigning its galleries and reinstalling its major collections to make them more accessible to the public. Flowing spaces, vivid wall colors, dramatic graphic elements, and multimedia components feature in many of these reconfigured galleries.
The collections of American painting and sculpture, with significant additions from Spanish colonial and Native American art, were reorganized in 2001 to form the long-term installation “American Identities: A New Look” within completely reconceived gallery spaces.
With a mission to create inspiring encounters with art that expand the ways we see ourselves, the world and its possibilities, visiting this museum is an educational and cultural experience not to be missed!
Departure Point :Brooklyn Museum, 200 Eastern Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 11238-6099
Departure Time :8/2/2020 - 8/1/2021
Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Friday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Additional fees may apply for special exhibitions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.