Bromo Ijen Stargazing-Milkyway
UNION Travel crafts one of a kind experiences in Indonesa that excite, challenge, and educate. We specifically employee travel enthusiasts with extensive knowledge within the region to ensure that the experience and service you receive is the best in the business.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ijen Crater
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Travel insurance, Horse ride at Mount Bromo ( You could Pay 150.000 Idr to riding horse )
- Indonesian VISA (ASEAN citizens are VISA-free up to 30 days), All expenses of a personal nature
Day 1: Surabaya-Bondowoso
Pass By: Bondowoso, Bondowoso, East Java, Java
Tour package bromo and ijen started with picked you up at Surabaya Airport your arrival time ( it will be better before 12 pm ) and then transfer out to hotel in Bondowoso (approx. 5 hrs) including stop at local restaurant in Probolingggo to having lunch. ( own expense )
Arrive at Hotel in Bondowoso, having Dinner and take a rest.
Accommodation included: Baratha Hotel & Coffee
Day 2: Blue Fire-Cemoro Lawng
Stop At: Ijen Crater, Banyuwangi 68454 Indonesia
Ijen Tour start at 00.00 am from hotel ( Check out ) directly drive to Ijen or Paltuding with duration trip 90 Min drive.
Then I will bring you to the trail head at the Ijen ranger post, where you will start the trek to the Ijen crater (approx. 1- 1.5 hrs). At the crater rim to seeing an amazing Blue flame from the gigantic crater and the 200 meter deep turquoise sulfuric crater lake. You will also be able to witness how some of the world’s toughest workers battle the toxic fumes and treacherous terrain to haul 70kg sacks brimming with sulphur deposit to make a living. After enjoying the sunrise view at the crater.
Then we drive to the Sempol Village enjoying Hotsprings, Waterfalls then Stop at Malabar Coffe Plantation to Drink Arabica Coffe & Snack, back to the Hotel take a shower checkout then transfer out to hotel in Bromo (approx. 3,5 hrs) and Stay over night.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Villa Lusy / The Whiz Hotel Capsule
Day 3: Bromo Sunrise-Stargazing / Milkyway-Surabaya
Stop At: Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, East Java, Java
At around 02 am to prepare for Mount Bromo Stargazing and Milky Way View. after being witness the beautiful Night Sky the we are continue seeing sunrise views over the Bromo landscape. Rising from the flat volcanic sand bed of the caldera is the dormant core of Mount Batok (2440m) and the active volcano of Mount Bromo (2329m). Further south beyond the crater wall lies mighty Gunung Semeru (3676m) – the highest and most active volcano in Java. After enjoying the sunrise, you will then continue the exciting ride on the 4WD or Motorcycle over the Laotan Pasir (Sand Sea) to Poten – a Tenggerese Hindu temple beside Mount Bromo. From Poten, you can choose to take a 3km hike or a pony ride to get to the base of Mount Bromo, where you will be rewarded with the close-up views of the Crater Rim after ascending a steep flight of 253 steps.
Finish enjoy Mount Bromo crater then continue the trip to Madakaripura Waterfall for 1 hour driving then do a trekking to Waterfall for 30 minutes by using slippers and acompanied by local guide.
Finish enjoy Mount Bromo crater and Madakaripura Waterfall continue the journey to your hotel or Airport in Surabaya city, with duration trip around 4 hours drive. End of program. ( ETA SURABAYA 7 PM )
Kingkong Hill is one of the Viewpoint in Mount Bromo to see the beauty of Bromo sunrise, located in Mount Penanjakan, the highest is 2,600 meters above sea level. Kingkong Hill Bromo located between summit of mount Penanjakan view point 1 and Love hill ( Bukit Cinta). Many visitors did not know much about Kingkong Hill, so this place is less tourist and more quiet.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Juanda International Airport, Jl. Ir. H. Juanda, Betro, Kec. Sedati, Kabupaten Sidoarjo, Jawa Timur 61253, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
we can pick you up anywhere according to the agreementAirports
- Juanda International Airport, Jl. Ir. H. Juanda, Betro, Kec. Sedati, Kabupaten Sidoarjo, Jawa Timur 61253, Indonesia
- Gubeng Railway Station, Jl. Gubeng Masjid No.5, Airlangga, Kec. Gubeng, Kota SBY, Jawa Timur 60131, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.