Broadmoor History Segway Tour
Because the Segway X2 is designed for on and off-road use, you will comfortably glide past unique outdoor art, historic mansions, schools and clubs on city streets and bike lanes around Cheyenne Cañon and The Broadmoor Neighborhood. This tour allows you to be somewhat reserved on your ride and it's perfect for tourists who might not be comfortable taking long walks in the thin mountain air, but still want to get outside to see things.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Helmet and complete safety training are provided
- Bottled water
- Use of Segway
- Audio receiver and new ear bud to wear to hear stories and instructions from your tour guide.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Starr Kempf's Metal Sculptures, 2057 Pine Grove Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906-2933
See the giant wind-powered metal structures created by artist Starr Kempf and hear the story of the controversy they caused.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: The Broadmoor Golf Courses, Lake Circle, at Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO
As we ride through the Broadmoor neighborhood, we pass the 17th green and the 18th tee box of the fabulous original Donald Ross designed course.
Stop At: The Penrose House Conference Center, 1661 Mesa Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906-2917
We glide around the entrance of the Penrose House, also known as El Pomar, which was the private residence of Spencer and Julie. You will see the apple trees that gave the house it's name, the beautiful fountain and quite often deer lounging in the shade.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :North Cheyenne Cañon, 2130 S Cheyenne Canyon Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.