British Royalty & St Paul's Cathedral Tour
Explore Westminster's top 20 royal landmarks.
After a 3 hour walking tour of royal London, enter St Paul's Cathedral. One of the worlds most iconic Cathedrals: St Paul is a Grade I listed building. Dedicated to Paul the Apostle.
Kids only pay for the attraction ticket! Walking tour is free,
We meet at Green Park Underground station where we will walk through Green Park to Buckingham Palace. Where we will watch the world famous changing of the guard ceremony (Only on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays). This tradition has been going on for centuries! We will then walk up the Royal Mall where we will pass two more Royal Residences and down Whitehall, to Westminster Palace, our last Palace.
Our guides are full of funny stories and interesting facts that are sure to entertain! Quintessentially British walking tour!
Then its time to go into the St Pauls and marvel at the main cathedral of the City of London where Princess Diana and Prince Charles held their wedding ceremony!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London in Westminster (3 hours)
- St Paul's Cathedral Entry Ticket
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- An Oyster Card/Travel Card is not needed during the walking tour and will not be provided
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & snacks)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- Your guide will direct you to the attraction at the end of the tour. He will not go there with you.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
What we will see:
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Spend as long as you like here!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.