British Raj Tour of Delhi
You will visit places and monuments that has important historical connection to British raj in India. You will visit sights such as St. James Church, Kashmiri Gate, Nicholson Cemetery and Mutiny Memorial. This is a private guided tour for a small-group of duration about 4 hours. Choose your convenient departure times from multiple selections available when you book.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Camera Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kashmiri Gate, Near, Lothian Rd, Inter State Bus Terminal, Mori Gate, New Delhi 110006 India
You will be driven to North Delhi which was the scene of action during 1857 Mutiny (as the British called it) or First War of India’s Independence (as Indians call it). In North Delhi we will visit St. James Church, Kashmiri Gate, Nicholson Cemetery and Mutiny Memorial and learn about the turmoil of 1857 when India was fighting for its freedom and the British East India Company had almost lost it.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Guest's Hotel from within city boundary
Departure Time :Earliest Start Time: 9:00 AM Latest Start Time: 2:00 PM
Return Detail :Guest's Hotel from within city boundary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.