British Museum with Russian speaking guide
The British Museum is the collection of nearly 8 million exhibits, opened for the public in 1759. It is one of the largest museums in the world, showing artefacts of human civilization from its early origins.
The Rosetta stone, which made it possible to read hieroglyphs of ancient Egypt, Romans’ silver treasures, mummies and marble frieze from the Greek temple of Parthenon complement statues of pharaohs and Assyrian rulers, samples of the ancient Indian culture and jewellery of the Middle Age. All this and more will be shown to you in their splendour.
You will see the Lewis chess figures which bring to mind the Harry Potter stories, and admire the graceful curves of the Great Court Roof by Sir Norman Foster, which protects us from the ever-changing British weather. You also may be interested to visit the former British Library where Karl Marx and Vladimir Lenin used to work, now transformed as a space for temporary exhibitions.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG England
We follow through ancient civilisations, from Mesopotamia to the modern era.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The British Museum, Great Russell St, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3DG, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
I meet you wearing Blue Badge with my name and photoAirports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- Southampton Port, Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
- Dover Ferry Port Entrance, Back Rd W, Dover CT16 1LT, UK
- Harwich International Port, Harwich CO12 4SX, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.