British Museum In-Depth Private Guided Tour
Described as 'the World's Museum', there simply is no other collection on earth as spectacular as that within the walls of the British Museum. With a dazzling swathe of artifacts from throughout the world and its history, your private expert guide will condense the very best it has to offer.
Marvel at Ancient Egyptian statues and carvings, as you hear about the geniuses who cracked the code of hieroglyphics, using the famous Rosetta Stone. Then, be blown away by the craftsmanship and detail that the Parthenon Marbles boast, as you discover the contentious history of these masterpieces. Your private expert guide will also show you mummies, Viking treasures, and even the chess set that inspired a magical version of the game in Harry Potter.
Alongside these highlights, you'll also get to discover the hidden gems and secrets of this astounding collection as your private expert guide takes you through this in-depth experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private expert guide
- Ability to customize tour, let us know the particular point of interest of The British Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG England
Discover the secrets of the 'World's Museum', as your private guide shows you the highlights of this renowned collection! From Ancient Egypt with mummies and monuments, to Viking treasures and Greek marbles, you simply won't believe the sheer volume of this extraordinary place. Fortunately you'll have three hours here to explore the full depth of the British Museum's collection, with globally recognised artefacts and the fascinating secrets hidden off the beaten path of this national treasure!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Museum Tavern, 49 Great Russell St, Holborn, London WC1B 3BA, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/15/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bespoke Britain is the proud holder of the 'Good To Go' industry standard certification developed by Visit Britain. This certifies that we follow government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a Risk Assessment in place, and processes to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.