British Museum Guided Tour
Discover some of the highlights of the British Museum with a guide and get a flavor of one of the world’s oldest and finest museums. Because there is so much to see, you could spend a week at the British Museum and still not discover it all. Experience the best of the British Museum’s collections, starting with a view of the breathtaking ceiling. Admire the spectacular glass roof of the Great Court, a work of art. Then, see the world-famous “Rosetta Stone,” the key to deciphering Egyptian hieroglyphics. Admire the controversial Parthenon Sculptures, taken from the Parthenon in Athens by Lord Elgin, the former British ambassador to the Ottoman Empire. Go to the Ancient Egypt galleries to see the large collection of Egyptian mummies, and discover the Anglo-Saxon “Sutton Hoo” burial relics, as well as the “Winged Bulls” from Khorsabad.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local expert guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG England
See art and antiquities from around the world at the UK’s largest museum. Take a 2 hours guided tour of the British Museum in London and explore one of the oldest museums in the world. See relics from Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, and Ancient Rome.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The British Museum, Great Russell St, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3DG, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You booked a skip the line guided tour at the British Museum, the entrance is free
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.