Brisbane's Photography Course For Beginners
Lighting and composition are the two most important factors when trying to achieve a great photograph; you will learn how to frame a photograph for best results and how different lighting changes the look of photographs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Guide
What's excluded :
We’ll start our workshop with an introduction to the basics of photography. We will be walking around to many of Brisbane’s photogenic spots to take photographs throughout the course. Lighting and composition are the two most important factors when trying to achieve a great photograph; you will learn how to frame a photograph for best results and how different lighting changes the look of your photographs.
Your gift vouchers on your phone or printed out
An external flash if your camera does not have an inbuilt one
Camera Manual downloaded on your phone or hard copy if handy
Film or digital camera of which you have a basic working knowledge and your camera manual ( if you are using film, please let us know ahead of time )
One empty 4GB or larger memory card or 2 x 36 roll of film
Fully charged battery
Also recommended :
All weather clothing including rain jacket and warm clothes if forecast is for cold conditions
Umbrella ( if showers are forecast )
Departure Point :The Body Shop, Shop 2 Brisbane Arcade, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Given the evolving situation of Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) within Australia and across the world, all our courses have been temporarily postponed until further notice. We will monitor the situation daily and will notify you when our courses are back up and running again To help with demand for our courses we will be launching private online photography tuition from Monday the 6th of April
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.