Brisbane Rock Climbing - 3 Hours Night
Kangaroo Point cliff face is a unique sight in the heart of Brisbane, climb the cliffs whilst they are lit up in the evening. The urban cliff offers a unique rock climbing experience, allowing beginners and the experienced to be challenged by its various routes. After learning the basic safety procedures you will be able to familiarize yourself with the vertical world in this 3 hour evening activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- All safety equipment
- Climbing Shoes (Bring socks)
- Nationally accredited professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Fit Harness, Helmet and shoes
Complete safety induction with your accredited, professional guide
Try out a variety of climbs
Enjoy the city views from this unique urban crag!
• Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, River Terrace Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
Departure Point :Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, 29 River Terrace, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169, Australia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activity is subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or in certain circumstances, a full refund
- Participants under 18 years of age require a waiver to be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- As this is not a catered activity,you are required to bring your own food and refreshments to keep you powered up!
- A moderate level of fitness is required due to potential physical nature of the activity.
- Enclosed footwear should be worn, ideally runners. We suggest you bring water and a light jacket (breezes pick up in the evening)
- Minimum participant age is 8 years old (participants under 13 can climb only, they require a parent or legal guardian to belay them) and all participants under 16 years old must be accompanied by an parent or legal guardian)
- Not recommended for people with noteworthy medical conditions, these may include: asthma, epilepsy, angina, diabetes, back or leg related physical concerns or conditions associated with pregnancy. Please contact your local operator prior to booking if in doubt.
- Please wear non-restrictive clothing that suits the weather on the day.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Following manufacturer's best practice guidelines with regards to equipment disinfection Requesting clients/staff do not participate in an activity if they are feeling unwell Adjusting attachment methods to reduce any need for close contact Reducing group sizes to assist with social distancing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.