Brisbane City River Run
The Brisbane City River Run is unique as it is the only Brisbane flight experience that includes the full VIP food, drink, and authentic presentation on the natural, geological and spiritual history of the area. The mountains and rivers you see on the flight are unique places and here you get to see them from the sky! All-inclusive. Discover a new perspective with the Sky Dance Brisbane City River Run.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Sky Dance Presentation
- Fresh Espresso
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brisbane, Brisbane, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Flying over the Brisbane City - view the spectacular city high rise buildings (you fly at a similar altitude to the tops of the buildings).
Pass By: Mount Coot-Tha Summit Lookout, 1012 Sir Samuel Griffith Drive, Brisbane, Queensland 4066 Australia
The Mt Coot-tha summit lookout and TV Towers are a highlight of Brisbane City. Seeing the mountain from the sky is spectacular!
Pass By: The Brisbane River, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
Dreamtime stories tell of the Brisbane River being a snake that crawled out of the ocean and onto the land - from the sky you can see the definite image of a snake crawling its way through the Brisbane City.
Pass By: Enoggera Reservoir QLD 4520, Australia
See the beautiful Enoggera Reservoir behind Mt Coot-tha and the surrounding mountains. There are often kayaks on the water, people swimming, and even highline tight rope walkers balance high above the water between trees.
Pass By: Mount Nebo, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
The beautiful Mt Nebo and Samford Valley are home to some amazing houses and forests. Paragliders often soar along the ridgeline while riding the lift from northerly winds.
Pass By: Mount Glorious, Mount Glorious, Queensland
The Mt Glorious mountains are spectacular from the sky! The rainforests so close to the city are a testament to the sub-tropic region that we are in. Even in droughts the river systems here can continue to run and the mountains are home to hikers and nature lovers.
Pass By: Samford, Samford, Queensland
Finally, after flying through the city and mountains to the west, you return flying through Samford Valley and behind the TV Towers - returning to Archerfield Airport.
Departure Point :Sky Dance, Hanger 5, Qantas Ave, Archerfield QLD 4108, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact us with pickup instructionsAirports
- Brisbane Intl Airport, 11 The Circuit, Brisbane, Queensland 4008 Australia
- Airport Dr, Brisbane Airport QLD 4008, Australia
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre, 1 Melaleuca Dr, Boondall QLD 4034, Australia
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Glenelg St, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia
- Mount Coot-Tha Summit Lookout, 1012 Sir Samuel Griffith Dr, Mount Coot-Tha QLD 4066, Australia
- Brisbane City Hall, 64 Adelaide St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.