Bridge of God and Tamasopo Waterfalls
We are a company made up of local guides from the Huasteca region, who are in love with our beautiful landscapes, we want everyone to know them in the best way that is through a local guide, we will explain and live the best experience of the Huasteca potosina.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Photographs of the experience
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 13 hoursStops on the Mojarras Tour:
Attractions on the Mojarras Tour:
- SORPRENDENTE TOURS - We leave for adventure from your hotel in xilitla
- Ciudad Valles - We pass through intermediate points in Cd. valleys.
- Puente de Dios - We will know this majestic place where we will live an unforgettable experience when crossing a cave illuminated by the sun's rays, and arriving at a pool surrounded by waterfalls.
- Cascadas De Tamasopo. - Finally we will know the waterfall circuit where we can do several water activities including swimming, jumping, jumping off a rope and much more.
- SORPRENDENTE TOURS - We finish at your hotel.
Puente de Dios / Cascadas de Tamasopo / Xilitla
Operates: We leave at 7:00 am from your hotel in Xilitla, or city valleys we spend two and a half hours later, we get on the transport every 3 hours.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.