Bribie Island Beach & Bunker Tour
This tour starts by driving through the short National Park beach access track at Woorim once reaching the beach our first stop will be Norfolk Lagoon & followed by Mermaid Lagoon. These areas provide fantastic photo ops with friends and iconic Australian wildlife and scenery. For Mermaid Lagoon we jump back in the 4WD and head north along the pristine beach to our next destination within Bribie Island National Park.
Arriving at the WWII Bunkers (Fort Bribie) you’ll be amazed by the history of these great forts built in the 1940’s. There will be plenty of time to explore and learn the history of these structures, that are slowly descending into the ocean and may one day cease to exist.
After the WWII Fort Bribie tour we head south through the National Park with plenty of time to keep a lookout for local dolphins. The tour ends by returning you to your original pickup point.
Don’t miss this great experience, add to your story and book today!
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water - Fruit
- Entry/Admission - Bribie Island National Park and Recreation Area
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bribie Island National Park and Recreation Area, White Patch Esplanade, Bribie Island QLD 4507, Australia
Visit lagoons, Norfolk & Mermaid lagoon, swimming optional, history walk around WWII fort (Fort Bribie) spot kangaroos, dolphins, & other bird life
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :140 North St, Woorim QLD 4507, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- for younger children please bring your own child seat and let us know that we will have a younger child on-board when making the booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.