Brewery Walking Tour -- Downtown / Arts District
Our guides have years of experience under their belt when it comes to the world of beer, food, and LA. Your tour will be led by friendly, professional, and most importantly, enthusiastic people who want nothing more than to show you the real LA. This tour is about experiencing our city the way it's meant to be experienced: in the sunshine, with new friends, and with tasty food & drinks.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Your ticket covers all beer you'll taste throughout the day!
- Lunch - We'll eat lunch from a local truck, in true LA style.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imperial Western Brewing Co., 800 N Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
Enjoy the decor of this recently renovated 1920s train station-turned-brewery. Marvel at the beautifully preserved original decor while tasting four different beers from the mind of award-winning brewer Devon Randall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boomtown Brewery, 700 Jackson St, Los Angeles, CA 90012-3443
Our second stop is Boomtown Brewery - an LA brewery unrivaled for consistently excellent brews and beautiful, lofty space! At Boomtown you'll experience some of the best beers the city has to offer. This giant warehouse space is one of the favorite watering holes for Downtown's local creative community, and the space is covered in murals from local artists. Immerse yourself in great beers surrounded by great people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arts District Brewing Company, 828 Traction Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
We end our tour Arts District Brewing, one of the very first brewpubs in Los Angeles, and one that set the standard for countless others. The brilliant vibe they've created is second only to the awesome (and forever updating!) beer list they supply. As our final stop of the tour, feel free to stay and play any of their numerous games (like darts, skeeball, cornhole, ring toss, and probably every single crowd-funded board game ever made). The central bar sits atop their underground brew space in the heart of the Arts District, meaning you are footsteps away from some of the city's best food, art galleries, and other breweries! This is a perfect place to end your adventure — or maybe even get it started.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Imperial Western Brewing Co., 800 N Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
Return Detail :Arts District Brewing Company, 828 Traction Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Nobody under 21 admitted.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.