Brewery visit and beer tasting at Zirc Abbey
Take a private tour with us and explore the unique Cistercian abbey where even today monks live and work. With a beautiful arboretum and a brewery with beer tasting, this will be an unforgettable journey about 1-1.5 hour from Budapest in the Bakony hills. On your way you will be able to stop in the historic settlement of Szekesfehervar and soak up the atmosphere of the town which was the coronation place for the queens and kings of Hungary. Price is calculated for a car between 1-4 people. If it is a bigger group we can send our minibus for extra 20 000 HUF payable to driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Zirc Abbey
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zirc Abbey, Rakoczi ter 1, Zirc 8420 Hungary
You will be able to visit the monastery as well as the brewery and try some beer made by local monks
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Szekesfehervar - Our Lady - John of Nepomuk Parish Church, Szent Janos koz 1., Szekesfehervar 8000 Hungary
Szekesfehervar is a beautiful historical town where you will be able to explore the city
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After booking we will contact you with name and number of your driver/guide and time of pick up at your accommodation.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.