Breathtaking Krka waterfalls, relaxing walk through nature
For all those who love the untouched nature, this is a preordained trip!
• Šibenik – one of the oldest Croatian cities
• Enjoy the truest view of heaven on earth – the pristine nature of the National Park Krka
• Re-energise by viewing the clean and clear water of the river Krka
• Relax from the summer jam by taking a walk in the park
• Visit the Skradinski buk – a natural work of art
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- entrance ticket to National Park Krka
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sibenik, Sibenik, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Visit Sibenik, one of the oldest town in Croatian city with its famous St.James Catedral
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Krka National Park, Krka National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Krka National Park is the largest limestone barrier in Europe, where the water of the river formed many small lakes and streams. Walking through trails, a visit to the ethnographic collection and an old mill will further enrich the visit to the national park.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We transfer all guestsUpon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.