Breath-Taking Workout Tour In Argos - The 7,000 Year Old Ancient City
Workout in the oldest city in Ancient Greece - Argos. The 7,000 year old city that started Ancient Greece!
Infamous King Agamemnon's home city - the king who started the Trojan war with Achilles for Helen of Troy! He came from here!
Workout in the ancient ruins with unprecedented unrestricted access. The ampitheaters, the agora, the ancient Castle, just to name a few!
Completely guided from Athens to Argos and back - you don't have to organize anything, just enjoy the experience of a lifetime.
Workout-Athens is the best Active tour operator. No one else even comes close. Truly a once in a lifetime experience.
With us you join the halls of the greats, Hector Achilles Heracles and many others, living breathing and knowing Greece in the only way that counts-like the greats who stood for freedom democracy and honor.
Book Now And Don't Miss Out!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
ATTENTION: Workout Athens' Tours Are Still Operating As Normal! Book Now!
Workout in the city that started Ancient Greek History. Argos-the 7,000 year old city.
Home of the infamous King Agamemnon-who started the Trojan war with Achilles after Helen of Troy! The king who started Ancient Greek History!
This city teems with ancient relics-3 ampitheaters (Athens only has 2), the ancient Agora, and the Ancient King's Castle Ruins (Athens doesn't have a castle). And all of these ruins you can walk in and explore with unrestricted access.
This is the heart of Ancient Greece and you'll be working out there in the different sites - touching, breathing, and living the history.
In this city, you don't read history out of a book, you're living it!
After your workout, you'll have lunch in the best restaurant in Greece-the food is the most delicious in all of Greece, and it's all natural.
The workout tour is guided from Athens to Argos and back, so you don't have to worry about organizing anything! It's all taken care of for you. Along the way, you'll also visit the Corinth Canal-one of the wonders in Greece.
An unforgettable experience in the city that started Ancient Greek Culture!
• Argos, Argos, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
• Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Departure Point :Panepistimiou 36, Athina 105 64, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.