Breath-taking Cape Peninsula Tour
This day tour will take you to the Cape of Good Hope/ Cape Point most commonly known as the tip of Africa. Experience the wonderful sceneries of Houtbay Harbour, Chapman's Peak, Noordhoek along the way, then Simons Town and the Boulders Beach which is the home of African Penguins on your way back to Cape Town. Minimum number of people in this tour is four
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Portuguese or English guide
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees to Seal island boat trip: R110.00 per adult; R50.00 per child.
- Entrance fees to Cape of Good Hope: R320.00 per adult; R160.00 per child.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
have lunch at Two oceans Restaurant but we should be done about 2pm to enable us to still have time to pass by the Cape Of Good Hope and take a few photos and enjoy the beautiful scenery before we proceed to Simon's Town and the Boulders Beach to visit the famous African Penguins on false bay coast for about another 45 minutes then head back to the Hotel or location of your choice at about 5pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.