Brazilian Side Falls: Brazilian Falls Tour with Parque Das Aves:
Located within the Iguaçu National Park. There you will be surprised with the care, beauty and enormity of it, which is home to countless species of animals and plants. The Brazilian Park has a catwalk of approximately 1,000 meters, from where you can enjoy the different panoramic views. At the end of it, in front of the Floriano waterfall, there is a viewpoint that can be accessed through an elevator, from which one of the most impressive views of the Falls is obtained.
Parque das Aves: It follows the Brazilian Falls in the morning and Optional lunch in Rafain. Visitors will be able to enter the nurseries to learn about the life of birds. A world made up of exotic tropical birds that fly in large nurseries integrated in the exuberant tropical rain forest. In addition to birds, alligators, anacondas, boas, marmosets and butterflies
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up Hotels located in downtown Iguazu Argentina
- Professional guide for both tours
- Brazilian Falls walkway tour
- Parque das Aves Tour
- Back to the hotel
- Includes a 1000m walkway with panoramic views
What's excluded :
- Does not include admission to the park
- Lunch: stop at Rafain Steakhouse, typical Brazilian restaurant - by the passenger
- Entry/Admission - Parque das Aves
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Foz do Iguacu, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana
Located within the Iguaçu National Park, 25 km from the center of Foz do Iguaçu (BR). Approximate hours, subject to modification according to the location of the hotel, immigration procedures, others. Includes transfer (round trip to the hotel) and professional guide service.
The Park occupies an area of 175,000 hectares. There you will be surprised with the care, beauty and enormity of it, which is home to countless species of animals and plants. Nature will welcome you with welcome butterflies that are displayed on your flight and will delight you with their colors. Since 80% of the falls are on the Argentine side, the Brazilian Park has a single walkway of approximately 1,000 meters, from where you can enjoy the different panoramic views.
Stop At: Rafain Churrascaria Show, Avenida das Cataratas Km 6,5, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-000 Brazil
At the end of it, in front of the Floriano waterfall, there is a viewpoint that can be accessed through an elevator, from which one of the most impressive views of the Falls is obtained. Optional lunch, not included. For all excursions we recommend bringing insect repellent, slippers and comfortable clothes.
It also includes a stop at Rafain Churrasquería, a typical Brazilian restaurant to enjoy the best buffet in the area. l Does not include income and lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parque das Aves, Rodovia das Cataratas, 12450 Right in front of the Iguazu National Park, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
The Bird Park is a private venture, located in one of the most beautiful regions on Av. Das Cataratas Km 17.1 near the Iguacu National Park (Brazil). It is done after Brazilian Falls in the morning and Optional lunch in Rafain. Visitors have the opportunity to enter the nurseries to get up close to bird life. A world of colors made up of exotic and colorful tropical birds fly in spacious nurseries built into the lush tropical wet forest. In addition to birds, alligators, anacondas, boas, marmosets and butterflies amaze tourists.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels located in downtown iguazu
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Consult the necessary documentation to cross the border.
- It is done after Brazilian Falls in the morning and Optional lunch in Rafain.
- The trails of the Park offer conditions to receive people with different abilities, wheelchairs
- Does not include admission to the National Park or Parque das Aves, they will be paid at destination
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.