Brazilian Falls With Macuco Safari Boat
The ride begins aboard an open wagon that is pulled by an electric jeep. This is the best way to enjoy the jungle of the Macuco Trail, in the Iguazu National Park, and all the natural wealth it possesses. Part of the trail is traversed in the cart.
In addition to being able to observe the forest and canyon ecosystem, the group also has the chance to gather information and learn about the place in the company of a bilingual guide. The trail passes through the Macuco Falls, a waterfall 20 meters high in the middle of the jungle.
After the trail, the group heads for a twin-engine inflatable boat to start Macuco Safari. For two hours, it climbs the canyon, passes through rapids, and reaches the base of the imposing Falls. The adventure takes place with the maneuvers of the experienced rider, who passes through the middle of the waterfalls and provides spectacular and unique views, creating a memorable experience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual Guide
- Transfer In/Out From Hotels
- Macuco Boat Ticket
What's excluded :
- Foods and Beverages
- Iguaçu Falls Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.