Brazilian Falls + Bird Park
PASSEIO TUR is an agency specialized in private transport, that is, when you arrive at the airport we will be there to receive you and take you to the hotel. Also for your trips here in Foz do Iguaçu and region, we will pick you up at the hotel and take you to the attractions. Depending on your need, we will have a car, van or bus at your disposal.
But, we are not just “transport”, with our experience we know the attractions of the region well and we can help you by indicating several tours, guiding “how” to combine them and optimize your time. In addition to guiding which period of the day (morning, afternoon or night) it is best to know the attractions, how many hours in advance it is recommended to leave the hotel, which documents are necessary, among many other possible questions that will arise.
More information (45) 99136 4553 WhatsApp talk to Adilson.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Parque das Aves
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque das Aves, Rodovia das Cataratas, 12450 Right in front of the Iguazu National Park, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
The first stop will be at Parque das Aves, which is considered the largest bird park in Latin America, contains the largest macaw aviary in the world.
An environmental themed area that combines ecological tourism with preservation. It is possible to enter huge nurseries and closely monitor the lives of more than 1300 birds of 150 species, many of which are endangered.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Then, we proceed to the Iguaçu Falls (Brazilian side), one of the seven wonders of nature, considered by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, one of the most beautiful views that the visitor has.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We meet our customers at the hotel reception, they must inform us which hotel is staying for us as soon as we find it at the reception.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/16/2020 - 11/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.