Braveheart (Stirling Bridge) Tour
Freedom Tour Today was set up to welcome visitors to Stirling. Our priority is to give a warm welcome and to thank you for taking the time to remember William Wallace, Andrew De Moray and all those who fell at the Battle of Stirling Bridge. We shall look at the build up, the main characters involved in the battle as well as present-day initiatives aiming to commemorate the importance that the Battle of Stirling Bridge. It has always amazed me the number of tourists that had never heard of Wallace's greatest victory at Stirling Bridge (It wasn't in Braveheart). I felt the story of the battle deserved to be told. So Molly & I decided to set up Freedom Tour Today to give visitors a warm welcome to the area. We also do a tour at Bannockburn Battlefield, the scene of Robert the Bruce’s greatest victory. Freedom Tour Today is the perfect way for Molly & me to welcome visitors to the area and learn more about why so many people hold these historic sites and Scotland dear to their heart.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guides
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling Bridge, Bridgehaugh Road, Stirling Scotland
Walk in the footsteps of William Wallace and Andrew de Moray and relive Scotlands first major victory in the Wars of Independence.
The tour covers their early days to the moments that thrust them to the vanguard of Scottish history, through to their deaths and the legacy they gifted Scotland and the World.
Who's this Andy Murray guy you ask? Come along and find out more about the Guardian's of Scotland and their famous victory in 1297.
Duration: 55 minutes
Departure Point :Laurencecroft Road, Laurencecroft Rd, Stirling FK8, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The walking tours are outside and each tour is a private tour for your party.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.