Bratislava with Local Guide
Explore Bratislava by foot on a fascinating 2-hour tour led by an entertaining local guide. While strolling past the historic landmarks of St Michael’s Gate, the Primate's Palace and the Main Square, you'll learn just as much about the strange Man at Work statue decorating Bratislava sidewalk as you’ll admire the famous coronation site of St Martin’s Cathedral. The biggest advantage of Bratislava is its accessibility. The vast majority of key attractions in its compact center are within walking distance of each other. On tour around this charming city, you will also hear lots of fun facts and tales about Bratislava’s rich history, culture, people and much more. We’ll happily give you the best insider knowledge about what’s happening in the city, what to see & do in Bratislava after your tour, local hints & tips for getting the most out of your time here. We know your time in Bratislava is precious and that you want to get the best of the city while you're here.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personalized service on a 2 – hour private walking tour
- Professional Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bratislava Old Town, Bratislava Slovakia
Start your tour with a hotel pick-up or meet us in front of Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel at Hviezdoslavovo namestie. Let your friendly local guide take you on an easy 2 hour walking tour through Bratislava Old Town highlights. Admire and find out more about Michael's Gate - the only preserved gate of the city fortification system, Neo - Renaissance-style Old Opera House, St. Martin's Cathedral (Gothic cathedral from the 15th century and former coronation place), Classicist Primate's Palace, Main Square & The Old Town Hall and the most photographed statue in the city (Čumil). The biggest advantage of Bratislava is its accessibility. The vast majority of key attractions in its compact center are within walking distance of each other.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel, Bratislava, Hviezdoslavovo námestie 3, 811 02 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Twin City Liner, Fajnorovo nábrežie, 811 02 Bratislava, Slovakia
- Osobný prístav, Fajnorovo nábrežie 51/2, 811 02 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.