Bratislava Traditional Wine and Food Tour
Bratislava city tour with food tasting. The tour introduces history of Bratislava and its traditional food, typical for Bratislava region. So taste it out!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava Old Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bratislava Old Town, Bratislava Slovakia
2 hours tour of Bratislava including main sightseeing places like St. Martin´s cathedral, Old town hall, Hviezdoslav square, Academia Istropolitana, Main square, Primate´s palace, Michael´s gate...
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Gorkého 132/2, 811 01 Bratislava, Slovakia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :The University Library in Bratislava, Ventúrska 11, 814 17 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.