Bratislava Sightseeing Walking Tour
Capital of Slovakia- Bratislava is one of the most interesting and unique cities in central Europe. It is located near the Danube River. Do you know that the city changed its name five times? Definitely, Bratislava Castle is the best point of the Old Town! But what’s about UFO Tower? Can you imagine how the city looks from 95 meters high? Do you know that the tower belongs to the World Federation of Great Towers? City Council meetings are taking place in the beautiful Primatial Palace. Have you heard about the elegance of its Hall of Mirrors? A masterpiece of Art Nouveau the Blue Church looks more like a ballroom for princesses then place for prays! It is amazing! With local charismatic guide will visit Bratislava Castle, St. Michael’s Gate, Nedbalka Gallery where you will hear secret stories of this old and incredible city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - UFO Observation Deck
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: UFO Observation Deck, Most SNP Most SNP, Bratislava 851 01 Slovakia
*Discover Bratislava Castle, St. Michael’s Gate, Nedbalka Gallery
*Have a look from UFO Tower, which belongs to the World Federation of Great Towers, from 95 meters high.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Bratislava Castle, 811 06 Bratislava-Old Town, Slovakia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.