Bratislava Scavenger Hunt in a Former Medieval Fortification
Experience Bratislava in an unusual way. Enjoy an interactive city discovery game in approx. 2 hours. An app in your phone browser will guide you through the game and provide all inputs for puzzle-solving. This is a self-guided tour. Beat the record or take an easy walk with your family - the pace is up to you. You will obtain all necessary information via email.
There is an interesting story in the background of the game. Here is a brief description:
Bratislava, 1610. As an apprentice of Jan Jesenius, you carried out an illegal autopsy based on knowledge gained from your Master. Sharing your knowledge of anatomy with a group of scholars ends with you being pronounced a heretic and sentenced to death. You become an outlaw imprisoned by four gates. Will you manage to escape the city with the help of encrypted instructions from Master Jesenius?
per adult from
What's included :
- Access to game's online web app (login details delivered via email)
- Game brochure (obtained in a restaurant at game start).
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Mobile data
Do you want to experience Bratislava from medieval times?
Great! But life was tough back then. You are a heretic sentenced to death, imprisoned by four gates of medieval Bratislava fortification. You have to escape! To proceed in the game, you need to solve puzzles. Each solved puzzle will unlock another location. Besides the story in the background of the game, you also uncover fun facts and brief history of Bratislava.
How much time will you need to escape?
Prepare for 1,5 - 3 hours of smart fun. This is a self-guided tour - take as much time as you like.
Do you need to be a rocket scientist to win the game?
No, anyone can enjoy the game. The difficulty is set at 2 / 5.
Lone wolf or power of unity?
We certainly recommend a team game. Small team of 2 - 5 members works best.
Basic vs. Native English level?
You definitely don't need to be fluent to enjoy the game.
What equipment do you need?
One device (PC / tablet / phone) with internet access, pen + paper
• St. Michael's Tower & Street, Michalska ulica 22, Bratislava 811 01 Slovakia
• St. Martin's Cathedral (Dom svateho Martina), Rudnayovo namestie 1, Bratislava 811 01 Slovakia
• Hviezdoslavovo Namestie, Bratislava City Center, Bratislava Slovakia
Departure Point :San Marten, Panská 172/33, 811 01 Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Departure Time :7/29/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Up-to-date information on COVID19 related restrictions can be found directly on government website: https://www.mzv.sk/web/en/covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.