Bratislava Off the Beaten Path Tour - recommended also by Rick Steves
Bratislava’s Old Town has many authentic corners where you step back several centuries. It’s preserved medieval core is full of narrow streets along the former town walls, numerous Renaissance courtyards full of little cafés, shops and galleries and romantic quiet corners.
Enjoy a guided walking tour away from the main tourist paths through some of the town’s narrowest streets with original cobbled stones. Listen to stories about houses and personalities and get fascinated by the charm of this quaint city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - St. Martin's Cathedral (Dom svateho Martina)
- Entry/Admission - Primates' Palace (Primacialny palac)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bratislava Old Town, Bratislava Slovakia
Our carefully selected licensed tour guides with charisma, impeccable language skills, in-depth knowledge of architecture, history, art history and economics will guide you through the Old Town Of Bratislava and provide a lasting and rewarding experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St. Martin's Cathedral (Dom svateho Martina), Rudnayovo namestie 1, Bratislava 811 01 Slovakia
Interesting details about the cathedral
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Primates' Palace (Primacialny palac), Primacialne namestie 1, Bratislava 811 01 Slovakia
You will see the VIP rooms of the mayor of Bratislava and unique 17th century tapestries discovered accidentaly during the renovation of the palace.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel, Bratislava, Hviezdoslavovo námestie 3, 811 02 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Traveler pickup is offered
We agree on a suitable meeting point in advance, depending on how you arrive to Bratislava or in which hotel you stay.Ports
- Twin City Liner docking in Bratislava
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/6/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.