Bratislava Grand City Tour with Devin Castle
This Tour will present Bratislava as a whole, with its extensive historical core. The tour is combined and the first half of the sightseeing is on foot and the second panorama city tour by car.. This excursion will give you a complete picture of Bratislava and it will shows you also the Bratislava's second castle Devin, located on the border of thre countries and on the border of two rivers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Discount coupon of 20% to UFO observation deck
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava Castle
- Entry/Admission - Devin Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bratislava Old Town, Bratislava Slovakia
Meeting with a licensed guide in front of main entrance to Park Inn by Radisson Danube Hotel (Rybne Namestie 1, Bratislava) at 12:00 PM. The first part of the tour is a walking tour in a historical city center of Bratislava. You will discover all the highlights of the downtown, such as Slovak National Theatre, building of Slovak Philharmonic Orchestra - Reduta, Man at Work statue, Central Square with Roland Fountain, statue of Napoleon Soldier & Old Town Hall, the oldest sacral building of Bratislava - Franciscan Church, continue to a hidden gem of Bratislava - Primate's Palace and afterwards to St. Michael's Gate. Walk down to St. Catharine chaple, Palace of Hungarian Royal Chambre, Mozart House, Academia Istropolitana. Walking tour finishes at St. Martin's Cathedral.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bratislava Castle, Zamocka Ulica, Bratislava 811 06 Slovakia
Second part of the tour consist of panorama city tour by car and discovering Presidential Palace, district full of villas built in style of functionalism at the beginning of 20th century, continue to Bratislava Castle and the panorama city tour finishes at Slavin Monument with breathing view on Bratislava.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Devin Castle, Muranska 10, Bratislava 841 10 Slovakia
Drive to the Devin Castle, on of the oldest buildings of Slovakia from 9th century. Possible entrance to the castle, where lived & worked St. Cyril & Method, the patrons of Slovakia. The area of Devin Castle is frontier of Slovakia, Czech republic & Austria and is also cross of two rivers Danube & Morava. At time of communism Devin Castle was also a border line of an Iron Curtain. Drive back to Bratislava, end of the tour at your hotel or in city center.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, Rybné námestie 1, 811 02 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.