Bratislava City Private Walking Tour
Hello everybody and welcome to Bratislava, a lovely capital city of Slovakia.
I am always smiling and positively tuned guide. I will be happy to show you around and tell you interesting facts and different stories about this city.
I work as a drive guide too, so I can show you more lovely places in Slovakia.
Don´t hesitate to contact me.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide is licensed or certified
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Hviezdoslavovo Namestie
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hviezdoslavovo Namestie, Bratislava City Center, Bratislava Slovakia
main tourist attractions as: St.Martin´s cathedral, Academia Istropolitana, The Rubberneck, Main square, Primatial square, all city gates, Michael´s tower...
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Slovak National Theatre, 2, Gorkého 132, 810 02 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange all details according your wishesAirports
- Ivanka Airport, Bratislava Slovakia
- Passenger´s port Bratislava
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.