Bratislava by Night Tour
Bratislava is presented as the city of the delicious cuisine and good wine. This tour will show you Bratislava during the evening, when the colors of the town are changed from the daily light. You will see the main dominant of Bratislava, Bratislava castle in all its beauty. From the castle is unique view on night colorful Bratislava. You will get deep knowledge about the history of Slovakia from ancient times to nowdays, when Bratislava has become the 5th richest region of European Union.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fee to UFO tower
- Drink at UFO tower
- Entry/Admission - UFO Observation Deck
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick – up
- Hotel drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bratislava Old Town, Bratislava Slovakia
Short introduction about Bratislava & Slovakia, the guide will open up you the history of one of the most youngest capital cities, and states of Europe, Bratislava & Slovakia. You will hear about ancient history of Slovakia, when the old Slavs, the precedessor of modern Slovaks inhabited Slovakia and created Great Moravia Empire, thru times when Slovakia was part of Hungarian and afterwards Austro – Hungarian Empire.
Pass By: Bratislava Castle, Zamocka Ulica, Bratislava 811 06 Slovakia
Walk up the hill to Bratislava castle, a dominant feature of Bratislava, which stands at a strategic site above the Danube. The site was inhabited as far back as Celtics and Great Moravian Times and has played an important role in history of Slovakia and Central Europe as well. The castle was the location of the summit between Mr. G.W. Bush / Mr. V. Putin in Feb 2005 when Bratislava was literally, the capital city of world for a while. There is a superb view from Bratislava Castle on night historical city center and also you can see windmills in Austria.
Stop At: UFO Observation Deck, Most SNP Most SNP, Bratislava 851 01 Slovakia
UFO observation deck & restaurant, entrance to observation deck & complimentary soft drink at UFO bar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, Rybné námestie 1, 811 02 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :UFO, Most SNP 1, 851 01 Bratislava-Petržalka, Slovakia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.