Bratislava 3-Hour Wine Tasting
Wine tasting in Bratislava region. Slovak wine may not be widely exported, but that is also reason why our wine is so delicious. We still pay attention to quality as we have tradition of wine making from 13th century.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Local Professional Driver/guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Visiting to the old wine cellar from 16 century and tasting 10 samples of wines from Slovakia - from Small Carpathian wine route. Explanation of sommelier.
• selection of wines - typical for this region
Departure Point :Slovak National Theatre, 2, Gorkého 132, 810 02 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.