Brasilia: Half Day Cultural Tour
Visit the and cultural side of Brasilia in this half day experience. Get through the picturesque streets and tour the museums, iconic places and historic buildings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up & Drop Off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Itamaraty Palace
- Entry/Admission - Universidade de Brasilia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Itamaraty Palace, Esplanada dos Ministerios Bloco H Bloco H, Brasilia, Federal District 70170-900 Brazil
Explore the most representative cultural places in Brasilia, capital of Brazil. Head to the Central Bank Museum, which includes currency notes, documents and national currency collections. Also, it shows the largest gold stone in Brazil. Continue to the Federal Economic Box Museum, the Itamaraty Palace, an Oscar Niemayer's work, with columns in concrete, free space in glass, has an extraordinary collection of works of art. In its interior are landscaping of Burle Marx and a sculpture called "The Meteoro" of Bruno Giorgi, that represents the five continents.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Universidade de Brasilia, Campus Universitario Darcy Ribeiro, Brasilia, Federal District 70910-900 Brazil
The tour continues with the National Congress and the Brasilia University, opened in 1962, it is one of the largest university campuses in the country. The main building represents the Central Institute of Sciences, designed by Oscar Niemayer.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Brasilia Intl Airport, Brasilia, Federal District Brazil
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- Minimum of 2 persons per book
- Solo travellers need a supplement confirmation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.