Bowen Explorer Sea Safari Tour
This 2-hour tour will take you on a wild ride hugging the coastline and islands of Howe Sound, all while taking in the incredible wildlife. Check out the seal colony, bird sanctuary, and lighthouse view of Vancouver. With an experienced guide at the helm you won't miss a thing. You may even choose to get off the boat in Snug Cove, Bowen Island and explore the shops and parks before returning to Horseshoe Bay by ferry.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the lot chosen.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sewell's Marina, 6409 Bay St, West Vancouver, British Columbia V7W 3H5 Canada
Check in for the adventure at 1pm. The tour departs at 1:30pm and heads north into Howe Sound; one of the southern most fjords in the northern hemisphere.
The 30 foot rigid hull inflatable vessel will provide a comfortable ride, amazing views, and perhaps a little sea spray along the way. Suited up in Mustang Survival Suits, you will stay nice and warm. Remember to bring your sunglasses and cameras (plastic bags will be provided to keep them dry).
At 3:20pm the safari tour will take you into Snug Cove on Bowen Island if you would like to depart the tour at this time to explore the island you are welcome to do so. If you choose this option the Snug Cove Ferry will bring you back to Horseshoe Bay when you are ready. Otherwise you can stay aboard the vessel and it will bring you back to Horseshoe Bay no later than 4pm. This tour is excellent for both locals and visitors, there is no better way to see the sights of a fjord and the beautiful skyline of Vancouver.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sewell's Marina, 6409 Bay St, West Vancouver, BC V7W 3H5, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.