Botanical Gardens Flower and Foliage Photography
Goblin Photography is a Singapore-based photography company, run by photographers for photographers. We live and breathe the art of photography and want to share our passion of creativity and image-making. We believe that the camera should be an extension of yourself and a tool for creativity, so that no matter what camera you’re using, you always know how to see the world the way a photographer should. Focusing on composition, our lessons are perfect for beginner to intermediate photographers who crave an interactive outdoor learning environment. Our classrooms are the streets of Singapore, enabling you to jump right in and practise the skills taught to you on the go.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Entrance ticket to National Orchid Garden (within Singapore Botanic Gardens)
- 2. A professional photographer as facilitator
What's excluded :
- Camera equipment, F&B
Focusing on one the art of photography, this course is designed to introduce budding photographers to the essential camera technique of aperture. During this day course, the group will explore the UNESCO heritage listed tropical gardens of Singapore Botanic Gardens. With a staggering orchid collection of 1,200 species and 2,000 hybrids, and more than 10,000 species of flora spread over 82 hectares, you won’t be short of inspiration for landscape and portrait shots of plants and foliage!
The environment of the gardens is the perfect setting to learn and experiment with depth of field and aperture. Participants will learn aperture techniques to create visible Bokeh, and also how focal length and focus work together to affect depth of field, clarity and sharpness of subject matter. Camera techniques are taught at the beginning of the course, and then reaffirmed as participants gain confidence and learn throughout the day. Techniques taught in this course include rule of thirds, The Sunny 16 rule (correct exposure), aperture techniques.
• National Orchid Garden, 1 Cluny Rd Within the Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore 259569 Singapore
• Singapore Botanic Gardens, 1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259 569 Singapore
Departure Point :National Orchid Garden carpark, Tyersall Ave, Singapore
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.