Take the chance and visit Aswan which was known the land of gold as it was a big treasure for the kings of Nubia.
See the beauty and splendor of Botanical Island and its large number of colorful plants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- Fizzy water and drinks.
- transport from and to the the sights.
- in a conditioned car.
- Reception and travel.
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visit not found in the programme.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Our representative will come to take you from your hotel in Aswan. Go to the Island of Plants, which is one of the most important tourist attractions in the city of Aswan, and it is one of the oldest parks in the world. The Botanical Garden in Aswan is located on an entire island. And it contains many rare trees and plants, the island of plants witnessed a visit of many prominent historical figures. Then you will go to the Nubian village where the Nubians live on the banks of the Nile. Then you will return to the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.