Botanical City Tour
On this City Tour you'll be taken to some of the best places to learn about Amazon fauna and floraIn our botanical City tour we will visit the two best natural parks of Manaus to get a sense of how rich and diverse our Amazon region is.
We'll visit the Amazon Museum (MUSA), located in the botanical garden Adolpho Ducke, which in turn is part of the largest urban forest reserve on the planet, the Adolpho Ducke reserve with more than 110 thousand square meters.
And the Amazon National Research Institute, where several researchers from around the world seek to know more about the greatest biodiversity of the planet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Museu da Amazônia - MUSA
- Entry/Admission - Bosque da Ciencia
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museu da Amazônia - MUSA, Av. Margarita, 6305 - Cidade de Deus, Manaus - AM, 69099-415, Brazil
n our botanical City tour we will visit the two best natural parks of Manaus to get a sense of how rich and diverse our Amazon region is.
The first site to be visited is the Amazon Museum (MUSA), located in the botanical garden Adolpho Ducke, which in turn is part of the largest urban forest reserve on the planet, the Adolpho Ducke reserve with more than 110 thousand square meters.
In this botanical garden we will walk through a forest trail and along this trail we will visit a lagoon with the famous Water Lilies (largest aquatic plant of the planet), we will visit an aquarium with several species of fish that we have in our region including the famous pirarucu (Arapaima gigas) which is the biggest fish with scales in freshwater on the planet), we will also visit a serpentary where you can learn more about the different types of snakes found in our region, as well as several exhibitions about fishing techniques of the indigenous peoples of the Amazon and several other exhibitions. We will also have the opportunity to climb a 42 meter high observation tower from where you can see the vastness of our rich forest.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Bosque da Ciencia, Rua Bem-ti-vi N1, Manaus, State of Amazonas CEP 69060-001 Brazil
After this, we’ll head to the Amazon National Research Institute, where several researchers from around the world seek to know more about the greatest biodiversity of the planet.
In this open park we will have the opportunity to glimpse various animals and plants of our region such as manatee, which for many years was hunted predatorily near extinction, today they find refuge in a project to repopulate our rivers and lakes , besides the manatee we will be able to see several other species like the giant otter, the turtles, the alligators, the electric eel among other animals on a very green and impressive grove of science.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We meet you at the lobby of your hotelAirports
- Eduardo Gomes Intl Airport, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
- Amazonas Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.