Botanic Garden & Parque Lage Guided Tour & Transfer
Immerse yourself in the verdant beauty of the Botanic Garden and the Parque Lage. Tucked beneath the Corcovado Mountain, these two places have an enchanting mix of manicured grounds and untamed rainforest.
Meet the tour guide at your hotel lobby and head to the Jardim Botânico neighborhood. Explore the collection of more than 7,000 species of tropical plants, bromeliads, orchids and native Brazilian plants. Take your time to breath the fresh air and to admire all that beauty.
As a bonus, we add the Parque Lage in this tour for you. Explore the English-style gardens, forested trails, artificial caves, and the stunning mansion at the center of Parque Lage.
At the end of the tour, you are taken back to your hotel. Or may stay by yourself to enjoy these places a little bit more.
Tour guide, roundtrip transfer, entrance to Parque Lage included.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Parque Lage
- Entry/Admission - Botanical Garden
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Botanic Garden (prices may vary from 15 BRL to 60 BRL)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Botanical Garden, Rua Jardim Botanico 1008 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-000 Brazil
The Botanic Garden was founded in 1808 by D. Joao VI for introducing and acclimatizing economically beneficial plants brought from other tropical regions outside of Brazil. Do not forget to take picture close to the spectacular avenue of royal palm-trees at the entrance of the Botanical Garden and in front of the portal of the Brazilian Academy of Fine Arts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque Lage, Rua Jardim Botanico 414 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22461-000 Brazil
Explore the English-style gardens, forested trails, artificial caves, and the stunning mansion at the center of Parque Lage.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro). Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.For Barra da Tijuca/ Recreio we provide pick-up for an additional 10 USD per person that must be paid directly to the tour guide on the day of the tour.Ports
- PIER MAUÁ
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 4 are complimentary as they must sit on the parent’s lap.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, hats, comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended for this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.