Boston sightseeing walking tour with a local guide
Discover Boston with our walking group, our expert guide will lead you through this fascinating city, you will see John Hancock Tower, Boston Public Garden, the Old State House, Boston’s oldest public building and much more.
This tour has been specifically designed for those who want to see the main attractions and also discover some hidden gems, at the end of the tour you will have learned history, urban legends and much much more.
We arrange small group walking tours in order to allow our customers to maximize the experience, a small group guarantees personalization and respect of each participants’ need.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Boston Public Garden, 4 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114-4602
Departure Point :222 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.