Bosphorus Dinner Cruise Inc. Dinner and Belly Dance Show with Hotel Transfer
Istanbul Dinner Cruise and Turkish Night Show Program
Dinner with a rich variety of specialties from the Turkish and international cuisine including unlimited local drinks on board of a Bosphorus Cruise. Belly dancers... Folklore show...
You will be picked up from your hotel at about 19.00-20.00 by our minibus and brought to the cruise. The cruise will leave the port around 20.30 and you will see lots of monuments, palaces and so many historical places with following order:
Sarayburnu , Maiden’s Tower, Üsküdar, Beylerbeyi Palace (1865)
Kandilli (Kuleli Military High School), Küçüksu Kasrı, Anadolu Fortress
Kanlıca, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, Rumeli Kavağı, Rumeli Fortress
Arnavutköy – Bebek – Ortaköy, Çırağan Palace (1867), Dolmabahçe Palace (1867), Clock Tower, Bezm-i Alem Valide Sultan Mosque
The tour will last in 3 hours. You will be enjoying this beauties of Istanbul while having fun with our traditional Turkish Night Show.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome Drinks
- Arabic / Turkish & International Dinner
- Includes Unlimited Non-alcoholic Drinks.
- Belly Dance Live Performance - Turkish Folk Dance - Live DJ Performance
- Pickup and Drop off From Hotel Lobby
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Relax whilst cruising the Bosphorus on a grand yacht enjoying the imperial elegance and the unique panoramic view of a beautifully lit Istanbul’s Asian and European side.. Pass under the bridge that connects Europe and Asia, enjoying the picturesque sights on both continents including Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, The Leander Tower and Istanbul’s most posh areas Ortakoy and Bebek.
10 kinds of Cold Mezes (Starters).
Fresh seasonal salad.
ENTREE ( Main Dish with 3 options).
Grilled Fish with scallion garden rocket, mashed potatoes and lemon.
Grilled Chicken Steak with rice and mashed potatoes.
Grilled Meat Ball with rice and mashed potatoes.
Katibim Show: A traditional Turkish melody musical performance.
Asuk Masuk: Asuk Masuk is an imitation play of dwarfs which belongs to the Taseli district of Silifke and is performed by 2 male dancers.
Traditional Mixed Folk Dance
Caucassian Folk Dance
Professional DJ Performance
• Bosphorus Bridge, Kuzguncuk Mahallesi 15, Istanbul Turkey
• 5 course dinner - Arabic / Turkish & International cuisine
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Start Pickup From Hotel: 19:30 HrsReturn Back to Hotel: 23:59 Hrs (Approx)
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.