Bosphorus Cruise, Golden Horn & Beylerbeyi Palace Tour
This tour offers a unique full-day experience at both sides of Istanbul. First, enjoy a colorful sightseeing along the Golden Horn; followed by a visit to the world-renowned Spice Bazaar in the heart of the Historical Peninsula. Take memorable photos during the 90-minute cruise through the Bosphorus and arrive in Asia to visit Beylerbeyi Palace, which was used to be the summer residence of the Sultan in the late Ottoman era, famous for its marble exterior facade and mixture of European and Ottoman baroque interior decorations. Afterwards, enjoy a splendid panoramic view of Istanbul city from Çamlica Hill, widely referred to as the Lovers' Hill.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- hotel pick up and drop off services
- Museum fees
- Entry/Admission - Bosphorus Strait
- Entry/Admission - Beylerbeyi Palace
- Entry/Admission - Bosphorus Bridge
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Misir Carsisi (Spice Market), Rustem Pasa Mahallesi, Erzak Ambari Sok. No:92 Eminonu - Fatih, Istanbul 34116 Turkey
Free time for a shopping experience at Spice Bazaar, home to 90 shops offering a wide variety of spices to the world since years.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bosphorus Strait, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Take the boat at Eminonu Pier for a 90-minute breathtaking cruise through the Bosphorus Strait.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Beylerbeyi Palace, Abdullahaga Cad., Istanbul Turkey
Beylerbeyi Palace is located right next to the Bosphorus Bridge, welcoming the passengers arriving in Asia. The palace used to be the summer residence of the Sultan, famous for its marble exterior facade and mixture of European and Ottoman baroque interior decorations.
The summer residence of Ottoman Sultans with its original furniture and magnificent gardens with the HAREM on the ASIAN SIDE.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Camlica Hill, Turistik Camlica Cd. Uskudar, Istanbul Turkey
Camlica Hill is located within the borders of Uskudar district, on the Anatolian side of Istanbul, near the first suspension bridge. Camlica, a place with two hills overlooking the Bosphorus and the Marmara Sea, is one of the most favored promenades in Istanbul, and also one of the highest and most charming places in the city. It's divided into two sections as "Buyuk Camlica" and "Kucuk Camlica", meaning "Big" and "Small". Buyuk Camlica is 267 meters above sea level and the other one is 228 meters.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Walls of Constantinople (Istanbul City Walls), Istanbul Turkey
CITY WALLS The first breach of the walls was by the Fourth Crusade in 1204, the second by the cannons and troops of Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror in 1453.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Golden Horn, Turkey
DRIVE BY BUS TO GOLDEN HORN As a natural and extremely secure harbor, the Golden Horn has played an important role in the development of Istanbul. The inlet separates the European shore into two. It is approximately 8 km long, and the widest part is the entrance from the Bosphorus. Two streams drain into this inlet at its far end.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Rumeli Fortress, Yahyakemal Cad. No.28, Istanbul 34470 Turkey
THE RUMELI FORTRESS(FROM THE SEA) (NO INTERIOR VISIT)
İstanbul had been besieged many times before Mehmet the Conqueror took the city in 1453,but it managed to defend itself with the help of the Roman city walls.
Stop At: Bosphorus Bridge, Kuzguncuk Mahallesi 15, Istanbul Turkey
BOSPHORUS BRIDGE Unique chance to step from one continent (ASIA) to another (EUROPE)
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & drop off service is included only from hotels located in Topkapi, Findikzade, Aksaray, Yenikapi, Laleli, Beyazit, Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Eminonu, Taksim and Sisli areas. Pick up service fromother areas are available upon request with additional fee.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.