Borobudur Temple Half Day Tour from Yogyakarta
Experience the extraordinary holiday in Yogyakarta by visiting the magnificent temples! We combine the experiences of culture, nature and adventure from a hill with the backdrop of Borobudur temple and volcanoes in central Java followed by a visit to Mendut & Pawon temples. There will be an English speaking guide who will explain the history and symbolism of the temples during your spectacular temple tour.
• Enjoy the spectacular view of Borobudur followed by Mendut & Pawon temples tour
• Explore the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Borobudur
• Admission Fees included to avoid hassle
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel for tours
- Return hotel transfers
- Local English speaking guide at Borobudur temple
- Mineral water
- English speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Borobudur Temple
- Entry/Admission - Candi Pawon
- Entry/Admission - Candi Mendut (Temple)
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Food & Beverages
- Optional program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borobudur Temple, Taman Wisata Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Magelang 56553 Indonesia
8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel to Borobudur Temple archaeological remains of Buddhist monument
9.30 AM: Visit the magnificent Borobudur Temple
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Candi Pawon, Desa Mendut, Magelang Indonesia
11.30 AM: Visit the smaller Buddhist monuments of Pawon temple
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Candi Mendut (Temple), Jl. Magelang Sumberrejo, Mendut 56501 Indonesia
11.30 AM: Visit the smaller Buddhist monuments of Mendut temple
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lovely Borobudur Tours By Asni, Jl Wates KM 11 Sedayu, GKP Block B IV / 6, 55752 Indonesia
Discover the amazing Borobudur Temple which illuminates Central Java followed by Mendut & Pawon temples. Our English speaking guide driver will meet & bring you to one of Indonesia’s most impressive monuments. Constructed around 800 AD, the Borobudur is located approximately 40 kilometres northwest of your overnight city. En route, your guide will provide you with ample information about Indonesia and what soon appears from behind the horizon. The contours of this inscribed by UNESCO in 1982- marvel of the ancient world once was the centre point of Buddhism in the region. The Borobudur is a testimony of superb craftsmanship in the heart of Java. Before heading back to Yogyakarta, we include visits to two nearby temples which are the Pawon and the Mendut Temples.
12.00 PM: Return to Yogyakarta City
1.30 PM: Drop off to your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pick up is available for accommodations in the Yogyakarta city area• Pick up and drop off from/to outside Yogyakarta city, is applied additional charge per car per tour package payable to our Driver. Outside cities: Add IDR 150.000 for Wonosari, Klaten, Parangtritis Area, Kulonprogo, Magelang, Borobudur Area. Add IDR 300.000 for Solo, Losari, Purworejo and Bandungan Area. Add IDR 400.000 for Semarang, Kutoarjo, Wonosobo & Temanggung.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- This voucher is valid only on the date specified.
- Free hotel pick-up is available for accommodations in the Yogyakarta city area.
- Pick up and drop off from/to outside Yogyakarta city, is applied additional charge per car per tour package payable to our Driver. Outside cities: Add IDR 150.000 for Wonosari, Klaten, Parangtritis Area, Kulonprogo, Magelang, Borobudur Area. Add IDR 300.000 for Solo, Losari, Purworejo and Bandungan Area. Add IDR 400.000 for Semarang, Kutoarjo, Wonosobo & Temanggung.
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. Please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route
- Customer are encouraged to bring camera for photo shots
- Please be on time.as the maximum waiting time for hotel pick up is 10-15 minutes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.