Borobudur and Lava Tour Adventures
CHEAPER THAN APP-BASED TAXIS
Only a few tourist spots can be reached by public transportation. Therefore, rent a car in Yogyakarta is the best choice
Multiple destinations are available based on your budget and references. We will provide low to high budgeting choices to maximize the experience.
ALL YEAR VACATION, ALL-WEATHER
We provide umbrellas/raincoats. The weather will not ruin your vacation. Enjoy all day!
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Borobudur Temple
- Entry/Admission - Merapi Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Prambanan Temples
- Entry/Admission - Ijo Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borobudur Temple, Taman Wisata Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Magelang 56553 Indonesia
Borobudur is the largest Buddhist temple in the world and ranks with Bagan in Myanmar and Angkor Wat in Cambodia as one of the great archeological sites of Southeast Asia. Borobudur remains popular for pilgrimage, with Buddhists in Indonesia celebrating Vesak Day at the monument. Borobudur is Indonesia's single most visited tourist attraction.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Merapi Volcano, Suroteleng Selo Kabupaten Boyolali, 55133 Indonesia
Mount Merapi is one of the most active mountains in Indonesia. Adventuring with offroad vehicles will give you a thrilling sensation. Along the way, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery and take memorable photographs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Prambanan Temples, Jl. Raya Temulawak, Prambanan 55514 Indonesia
Prambanan is the largest Hindu temple site in Indonesia and the second-largest in Southeast Asia. There are some temples in the same site. Not far to the north are found the ruins of Bubrah temple, Lumbung temple, and Sewu temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ijo Temple, Bukit Ijo, Desa Sambirejo, Prambanan, Sleman, 52281 Indonesia
The temple compound stood on the western slope of a hill, in a quiet region east of Yogyakarta, around 4 kilometers southeast from Ratu Boko archaeological compound. The temple elevation is 410 meters above the sea level. The western hill of Gumuk Ijo overlooks rice paddies, villages and Adisucipto International Airport.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up anywhere in Yogyakarta. Mostly our customers prefer hotels, airports, train stations, or public locations nearby. The average pick up time is 30 minutes.Airports
- Yogyakarta International Airport (YIA), Jl. Wates - Purworejo No.Km, RW.42, Area Kebun, Glagah, Kec. Temon, Kabupaten Kulon Progo, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55654, Indonesia
- Adisucipto International Airport, Jl. Raya Solo KM.9, Maguwoharjo, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55282, Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/20/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday: 03:30 AM - 10:30 PM Tuesday: 03:30 AM - 10:30 PM Wednesday: 03:30 AM - 10:30 AM Thursday: 03:30 AM - 10:30 AM Friday: 03:30 AM - 10:30 AM Saturday: 03:30 AM - 10:30 AM Sunday: 03:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.