Borjomi, Rabati castle & Cave town Vardzia From Tbilisi
Outside of Tbilisi, Georgia sightseeing offers up a cocktail of history, culture, and natural wonders. See three top regional attractions in a day: Discover Borjomi mineral springs, Vardzia cave town, and Akhaltsikhe (Rabati castle) .
• Visit the top attractions of the area.
• Travel with experienced and safe drivers.
• Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour from Tbilisi.
• Learn about the area’s history and culture as you go.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Rabati Castle
- Entry/Admission - Vardzia
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borjomi Central Park, 50, 9 Aprili Street, Borjomi 1200 Georgia
Borjomi – resort of Georgia. Borjomi besides it beautiness is known for its Mineral water, which is spread all over the globe, the national park of Borjomi – Kharagauli and sulphuric bathes, located all over the territory. The road to Borjomi goes through Borjomi valley, which will amaze you with its greened and leafy nature.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rabati Castle, Akhaltsikhe Georgia
Next destination place is Akhaltsihke, where we will visit Rabati Castle. This medieval castle includes both, old and the newest cultural heritage of Georgia. Rabati castle survived lots of invades . Destructions and reconstructions made this castle witness of history .These invades were with different culture and religion, which is exactly represented inner-side of castle , it maintanes : Churches, mosque, synagogue, greened park and historical museum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vardzia, Erusheti Mountain, Aspindza 383770 Georgia
Cave town Vardzia. Town is built in caves and rocks and it also streches on the edge of river Kura. The town was established in 12th century under the governance of king Giorgi III and his daughter queen Tamari. Till then town survived thousands of attacks and conquerors and thanks to god nowadays it remains all the fresques, underground roads and tunnels. Vardzia is one of the most important Historical – cultural centers of Georgia. The uniq view and placement leaves unforgettable memories.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick-up and drop-off from hotel or any acomodation in Tbilisi.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.